New Rider Signup : Please fill out the form below, you will receive an email with all of the links to our online registration process. (we use team snap)
Established in 2014 St. Croix Valley Youth Mountain Bike Club is for Middle & High School Boys and Girls grades 7-12.St. We also have a club for grades 4-6. All of the riders get training in off road riding by our large group of trained coaches and ride leaders. All young riders will start with learning the basic skills of stopping, turning, and bike position. Your riders will grow in skills and have the opportunity to race their bikes against other kids through the summer and fall.
Nobody is ever cut from our team, there are no try outs, and everyone gets to race if they want to. Honestly, there’s no bench to sit on!
If you are interested in joining the team please email us to talk about getting your rider on the team.
Signup and Information Night -Thursday March 23rd from 7-8pm in the Hudson YMCA spin room
Contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com
For 2017 we will be doing online signup and payment.
New Riders: Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requesting online registration link
- Note your name, phone number, email address to use for online registration, child’s name, and grade they will be in next fall.
Returning Riders – You will be getting an email from Team Snap with signup instructions in March. Any questions, just email us.
- July – October
- Tuesday & Thursday 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday 9:00 – 11:00 AM
White Tail Ridge – River Falls * main site *
Carver Lake Trail – Woodbury
Lake Elmo Park Trails – Lake Elmo
Lebanon Hills – Eagan
2017 Preliminary Race Schedule:
- Race #1 – Aug 27 – Spam Trail Austin Trail, Austin, MN
- Race #2 – Sept. 10 Jail Trail, St Cloud, MN
- Race #3 – Sept. 24 – Gamehaven, Rochester, MN
- Race #4 – Oct. 1 – White Tail Ridge, Riverfalls, WI
- Race #5 – Oct. 15 – Spirit Mountain, Duluth, MN
- Race # 6 – Oct 28-29 –State Championship – Mt Kato, Mankato, MN
We will attend 5 of the 6 races. Our bye week will be announced in the spring.