- High School – Register for the high school team if you are entering grades 9-12 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Middle School – Register for the middle school team if you are entering grades 6-8 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Dirt Kids – Register for the dirt kids program if you are entering grades 4-5
for the 2020-2021 school year. If you have kids registered with the MS or HS programs and have children younger than 4th grade this program is also for you as long as you ride along with your kid.
About the Team
Established in 2014 St. Croix Valley Youth Mountain Bike Club is for Middle & High School Boys and Girls grades 6-12.St. We also have a club for grades 4-5. All of the riders get training in off road riding by our large group of trained coaches and ride leaders. All young riders will start with learning the basic skills of stopping, turning, and bike position. Your riders will grow in skills and have the opportunity to race their bikes against other kids through the summer and fall.
Nobody is ever cut from our team, there are no try outs, and everyone gets to race if they want to. Honestly, there’s no bench to sit on!
Regular Season Practice Dates and Times:
- July 6, 2020 – November 1, 2020
- Tuesday & Thursday 5:15-7:30 pm
- Monday (High School only) 5:15 pm-7:30 pm
White Tail Ridge – River Falls: Whitetail Blvd, River Falls, WI 54022
2020 Race Schedule for Middle and High school only:
We will attend 5 of the 8 races NICA has organized. IF it says Bye that means we are NOT going to that race.
Race 1 – Bye — we will NOT attend
Race 2 – Lake Rebecca, Rockford, MN – 9/12-9/13
Race 3 – Summit Lake Farm, Stone Lake, WI – 9/19-9/20
Race 4 – Gamehaven Scout Camp, Rochester, MN – 9/26-9/27
Race 5 – Detroit Mountain, Detroit Lakes, MN – 10/3-10/4
Race 6 – Bye — we will NOT attend
Race 7 – Bye — we will NOT attend
Race 8 – Mount Kato – All Team Finale – Mankato, MN – 10/31-11/1
Other useful team info:
2020 St Croix Team CAMP!
(This is a Non-NICA event.)
TBD, we are no longer going to Duluth as Spirit Mountain is closed for the summer. We will research and find a different location so stay tuned.
Medals for Miles Program
This year track your riding from June-October to earn a Medal!
- BROZE MEDALS Awarded for riding at least 350 miles.
- SILVER MEDALS Awarded for riding at least 600 miles.
- GOLD MEDALS Awarded for riding at least 1,000 miles.
How much fun is Mountain Biking? Watch this video of last season! Those smiles are NOT for the the camera…. Bring it, Send it, Love it.
Here is a video of our riders having a great time on their bikes.