Come and Learn about our team.
Thursday March 22nd
About the Team
Established in 2014 St. Croix Valley Youth Mountain Bike Club is for Middle & High School Boys and Girls grades 7-12.St. We also have a club for grades 4-6. All of the riders get training in off road riding by our large group of trained coaches and ride leaders. All young riders will start with learning the basic skills of stopping, turning, and bike position. Your riders will grow in skills and have the opportunity to race their bikes against other kids through the summer and fall.
Nobody is ever cut from our team, there are no try outs, and everyone gets to race if they want to. Honestly, there’s no bench to sit on!
Contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Signup is now open. Early signups
Please click on the button below that Matches your riders Grade NEXT FALL 2018. You will fill out the online form and when it is completed you will get a link to pay the annual dues. ($90 for Middle/High School & $75 for D-Team) If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
When you fill out the form above you will get a payment link on the completion page. Click on the links below if you did not see them or closed it before you were able to make the payments:
Other useful team info:
- Team Schedule! – Practices, races, special events are all listed on the calendar.
- Team Snap instructions – Note we will be using team snap for all team communications.
- NICA registration instructions for 7th-12th graders.
- Club Liability/Participation form
- July – October
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday 9:00 – 11:00 AM
White Tail Ridge – River Falls: Whitetail Blvd, River Falls, WI 54022
2018 Race Schedule for Middle and High school only:
- Race 1 – Aug 26 – Austin Spam Trail
- Race 2 – Sep 9 – Lake Rebecca
- Race 3 – Sep 16 – Game Haven
- Race 4 – Sep 30 – Detroit Mountain
- Race 5 – Oct 7 – Welch Village
- Race 6 – Oct 14 – Spirit Mountain
- Race 7 – Oct 27/28 – Mt Kato (State Championship)
We will attend 5 of the 7 races NICA has organized. We WILL attend Race #7. The bye weeks will be published in April and will notify the team of OUR scheduled races at that time.
2018 St Croix Team CAMP!
We have chosen the location and date for the 2018 team camp! CUYUNA! The team will be camping at Portsmouth Campground this year. We have rented the group camp for those that want to tent and share the big site. More sites are available but they do book up fast!
- August 10th-12th
- Portsmouth Campground : Click Here for Link
- RSVP: Click Here to register
- Camping fee for group camp is $10 per family
- No Cost for the camp
- Food and Beverages are BYO
- Pot Luck dinner for Saturday Night will be organized later
- The campsite is located on the trail system.
- The trail system in Cuyuna has riding for all ability levels.
- Beginners will gain some flow and rock skills with challenges we don’t have locally.
- Intermediate riders will be challenged to ride many of the cool features like Ferrous Wheel, Shute and Sandhog.
- Advanced riders – well how about we Ride Them ALL!!!
- Trail Map : Click Here