- High School – Registration is OPEN CLICK HERE
- Middle School- Registration is OPEN CLICK HERE
- Dirt Kids – Registration is OPEN CLICK HERE
About the Team
Established in 2014 St. Croix Valley Youth Mountain Bike Club is for Middle & High School Boys and Girls grades 6-12.St. We also have a club for grades 4-5. All of the riders get training in off road riding by our large group of trained coaches and ride leaders. All young riders will start with learning the basic skills of stopping, turning, and bike position. Your riders will grow in skills and have the opportunity to race their bikes against other kids through the summer and fall.
Nobody is ever cut from our team, there are no try outs, and everyone gets to race if they want to. Honestly, there’s no bench to sit on!
Regular Season Practice Dates and Times:
- July 5, 2021 – October 31, 2021
- Tuesday & Thursday 5:15-7:30 pm
- Monday (High School only) 5:15 pm-7:30 pm
White Tail Ridge – River Falls: Whitetail Blvd, River Falls, WI 54022
2021 Race Schedule for Middle and High school only:
The race dates below WILL have races held on them. We will attend 5 of the 8 races NICA has organized. Our team will draw for our race venues and dates once they are announced. The race venues are not yet decided and will be announced later this spring.
Please block the dates below for our team events. We will send out email announcements once we know which dates our team will racing and the venues that we will be racing at.
Race 1 – August 28-29
Race 2 – September 12-13
Race 3 – September 18-19
Race 4 – September 25-26
Race 5 – October 2-3
Race 6 – October 9-10
Race 7 – October 16-17
Race 8 – October 30-31
Other useful team info:
Medals for Miles Program
This year track your riding from June-October to earn a Medal!
- BROZE MEDALS Awarded for riding at least 350 miles.
- SILVER MEDALS Awarded for riding at least 600 miles.
- GOLD MEDALS Awarded for riding at least 1,000 miles.