Support the team! Win a Bike!
We are raffling off a New Cannondale FSI 3!
We are selling only 100 entries for $25 each. The drawing will happen as soon as all of the entries are sold. So support the team by purchasing a spot by clicking the link below. We are raising money for a new team tent for race days.
The Cannondale F-SI 3 is a great hardtail bike with 2×11 drivetrain, air fork, disc brakes and many more features. This bike is worth $1699 new and you will get to choose the size of the bike if you are the lucky winner. Click Here to view the bike on the Cannondale website.
Click Here to see how many tickets are still available or to see where your name is.
New Rider Signup : Please click on the button below that Matches your riders Grade NEXT FALL 2017. You will fill out the online form and when it is completed you will get a link to pay the annual dues. ($90 for Middle/High School & $75 for D-Team) If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you fill out the form above you will get a payment link on the completion page. Click on the links below if you did not see them or closed it before you were able to make the payments:
Other useful team info:
- Team Schedule! Practices, races, special events are all listed on the calendar. NOTE: We are not racing #3 Race this fall in Rochester. That will be our bye week.
- Team Snap instructions – Note we will be using team snap for all team communications.
- NICA registration instructions for 7th-12th graders.
- Club Liability/Participation form
About the Team
Established in 2014 St. Croix Valley Youth Mountain Bike Club is for Middle & High School Boys and Girls grades 7-12.St. We also have a club for grades 4-6. All of the riders get training in off road riding by our large group of trained coaches and ride leaders. All young riders will start with learning the basic skills of stopping, turning, and bike position. Your riders will grow in skills and have the opportunity to race their bikes against other kids through the summer and fall.
Nobody is ever cut from our team, there are no try outs, and everyone gets to race if they want to. Honestly, there’s no bench to sit on!
Contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com
- July – October
- Tuesday & Thursday 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday 9:00 – 11:00 AM
White Tail Ridge – River Falls * main site *
Carver Lake Trail – Woodbury
Lake Elmo Park Trails – Lake Elmo
Lebanon Hills – Eagan
2017 Race Schedule:
- Race #1 – Aug 27 – Spam Trail Austin Trail, Austin, MN
- Race #2 – Sept. 10 Jail Trail, St Cloud, MN
- Race #3 – Oct. 1 – White Tail Ridge, Riverfalls, WI
- Race #4 – Oct. 15 – Spirit Mountain, Duluth, MN
- Race # 5 – Oct 28-29 –State Championship – Mt Kato, Mankato, MN
We will attend 5 of the 6 races NICA has organized, we will not attend the Rochester race this season.