2017 Signup Instructions
Please follow the steps below to complete your signup. There are several websites that you will need to use to complete your registration and become ready to ride with the team.
- The team signup store to pay season dues. This is the first step and starts the registration process. After you have filled in this information you will get email invitations to complete the signup options: Click Here
- Team Snap – We use this service to communicate with you during the season. It’s also the place where your rider information is filled in. You will receive an invitation shortly after signup to fill in this information.
- Segoi Team Store – Every rider NEEDS a jersey to race with the team. Riders may want shorts, a jacket, socks, etc. too. You will get a link to the team store where you will choose the size, color of your jersey and complete the order. Parents, siblings, and other friends or family are welcome to purchase clothing from the store.
- NICA Pit Zone – Starting in Mid March you will receive and invitation email to the Pit Zone. Each rider is REQUIRED to fill out the waiver and agreement, and pay the $50 League fee to ride with the team prior to the first practice.
- Spirit wear – This is optional clothing with our logo embroidered or screen printed. Click Here to go to the spirit wear storefront.